Previous Page | Next Page
Author  Topic 
Page: of 4

admin
Forum Admin

United Kingdom
3857 Posts

Posted - 24 Apr 2004 :  21:43:43        
translate ur poems we'll see how tough they are!

"98% of the time i'm right, why worry about the other 3%?"

Openminded_gal
Junior Asian

United Kingdom
327 Posts

Posted - 24 Apr 2004 :  22:04:37        
Ali, yeah i tell me parents pratically everything, i've got nothing to hide. I'm a good gal at heart!! lol And i meant in general, kids telling their parents everything, now that would be a eye opener.

Admin, I'm still waiting for you to translate them, if you can stop blushing that is!! :p My benagli is not good at all :(

So many guys are eligiable for dating but not many who reach the standard for the
lifetime committment of marriage.

http://Writing.Com/authors/inspire

Ali_Bai
Asian Toddler

United Kingdom
95 Posts

Posted - 24 Apr 2004 :  22:44:15      
so wif u cud translate ur poems wud u do it? 7 wat dyu think their reactions wud be?

Ali out!

Openminded_gal
Junior Asian

United Kingdom
327 Posts

Posted - 24 Apr 2004 :  22:59:51        
Dad, dream on!! I may be open but not stupid. Mum knows I don't plan to have sex before marriage so she knows it's gonna be with me hubby so she'll be like just use contraception, you don't want hundreds of babies!! lol :p So i gather you don't tell your parent's much??

So many guys are eligiable for dating but not many who reach the standard for the

afyz
Asian Baby

United Kingdom
40 Posts

Posted - 25 Apr 2004 :  12:18:36    
i think its fine to do that. pakistani marry bengali, in fact two of my friends have done that. and Thanks to god all is goin well. Me personally i wud if i knew she wos rite 4 me and vice versa.

affy

Sweet as Rasgula
Asian Baby

United Kingdom
1 Posts

Posted - 26 Apr 2004 :  09:16:02    
I find Paki guyz more attractive cos they are such a jokers!! i love paki guyz but i dont think i can marry one unless london's bengali guyz runs out!! i'm not trying to insult my own people but it's just the way bengali guys are !! i can't say no more!!!

Jasmin
Asian Baby

United Kingdom
2 Posts

Posted - 29 Apr 2004 :  20:23:07    
Sweet as Rasgula, i totally agree with u, pakis guys are much more attractive, i dnt wana diss our bengali boys but some of them are clueless....i wud love to marry a paki guy but thats jus asking for a death wish...

ANYTHING WORTH HAVING IS WORTH WORKING HARD FOR!!!:)

Openminded_gal
Junior Asian

United Kingdom
327 Posts

Posted - 29 Apr 2004 :  20:26:45        
sweet as and jasmin, I'm rite behind you on that one! lol

If I don’t speak my mind, how you going to know what I think?

admin
Forum Admin

United Kingdom
3857 Posts

Posted - 29 Apr 2004 :  23:20:57        
manchester's bengali guys are definately nice than their pakistani counterparts!

Its probably a different story for u southerners!

there seems to be an attitude problem with a lot of the paki guys around here - but a lot of guys i know are great!

"98% of the time i'm right, why worry about the other 3%?"

jemsbhai
Super Duper Asian

USA
4466 Posts

Posted - 29 Apr 2004 :  23:54:44            
i have seen SOOO many bangali girls going out with and often marrying paki guys but not so vice versa ... i mean the numbers seem kind of lopsided ... anyways nationality is a very artificial thing, and i believe i can look thru a lot of ethnic and cultural lines, but then again ... ami bhuli nai re, bangla ma er 7 koti shontan ere ...

maybe life is just a dream

afyz
Asian Baby

United Kingdom
40 Posts

Posted - 01 May 2004 :  18:41:23    
lol too true i agree nationality is a fickle thing.and i do agree wiv admin sum paki guys r jus full of attitude but then so r paki gals lol. im a paki guy myself but im just laid back and dont let fings drive me mad lol.

affy. b proud b loud and most of all be free and happy.

Mister Relaxed
Asian Moderator

United Kingdom
1152 Posts

Posted - 02 May 2004 :  14:37:05      
Nationality is too fickle a thing...

Ive got Bengali mates(in droves)..pakistani mates(in droves)....but im the sole guji....and Power is nothing without style and control...so im doin fine...

"Lifes easy when you're me"

westlondon_gyal
Asian Baby

United Kingdom
41 Posts

Posted - 07 May 2004 :  19:25:54      
I think itz alrite but i wont feel good in a paki family! coz i always want a bengali family although im half paki but i want bengali tings round me nooo affence people?!!!
my cuzin got married 2 a paki guy they have been goin out for 8 years they cudnt get married coz his mum said bengalis arent religious n dehy luk down on us das why i never go after a paki guy!! but if i love him den maybe i will giv it a go

׺°”˜`”°º×׺°”˜`”°º× Preity׺°”˜`”°º×׺°”˜`”°º×

manni_lad_23
Asian Baby

United Kingdom
26 Posts

Posted - 28 May 2004 :  15:53:10    
me dating a banagli gyal but me dont know if i wana marry her.... why do bangali people eat like theres not gona b more food? all ma mates are bangali and kasam no offence but seriouly they eat like jungalies..... i wouldnt wana marry that sort of a person... help me change ma mind peeps cos ma baby is sweeet princesss is jus her way of eatin puts me offf lolol

sweet_as_suga
Super Duper Asian

United Kingdom
7355 Posts

Posted - 28 May 2004 :  16:38:06      
my parentz wud never let me marry out of the caste let alone a bengali......but if i wanted to i thnk i'd probably have a bigfer probalem adapting to the lifestyle rather than my parentz agreein....but den i've alwayz bin a rebel wouldnt want a daughter lyk me!!!!

.•:*¨`*:•.mi§§iÑ ù I§ Likè BrèâthiÑ- I jù§t çâÑ't §tôp.•:*´¨*:•.

jemsbhai
Super Duper Asian

USA
4466 Posts

Posted - 14 Jun 2004 :  21:03:07            
the important question is, are u rich??

Maybe life is just a dream

jemsbhai
Super Duper Asian

USA
4466 Posts

Posted - 14 Jun 2004 :  21:03:25            
oo damn wrong thread ...

Lil_Miss_Flirt
Teen Asian

846 Posts

Posted - 15 Jun 2004 :  17:38:12      
peeps u can help me on this.........

my pakistani friend has been dating a bengali lad for bout 18mths. they both wrk 2gether as well. her sister has just found out about them 2 and beat her up! she comes from a strict family. the sisters ahve told her not 2 go 2 wrk anymore coz he wrks there 2 so she been at home. her brothers are really violent and will kill the lad if they find out. the sisters have said they will not tell brothers if she stays away from him.........they have disowned one sister coz she married someone who they didnt approve of!

i told her not 2 get involved with him coz i know that this wud happened. She aint been eatn. And she is thinkin of runnin away wit him 2 BD and getn hitched there! Trust me her brothers are like wrestlers and will kill anything or anyone!. her mum has jus come out of hospital recoverin from a serious illness and she just found out as well.........beggn wit my mate 2 leave him. But my friend goes she cnt do that.....she wants 2 b wit him. she tried explain 2 her family but they not havin it!

what wud u say 2 her? coz all i feel like sayn is " u stupid cow.....told u not 2 get involved coz this wud happen......but obviously im 2 nice 2 say that!!!!"

BengaLTiger
Asian Moderator

United Kingdom
2900 Posts

Posted - 15 Jun 2004 :  18:26:19              
The guys a muslim!
The girls a muslim!

From Islam's point of view there should be objections. But hey, Society doesn't seem to follow by these very same rules but have there own rules. I mean i wouldn't be here talking to you wonderful people if my grandad didn't get married to whom he loved so much. He left everything behind just to be with my grandmother. Good luck to your mate flirty.

//////////////// [BengalTiger ] ////////////////

http://www.Banglachat.net
http://www.Bdchat.com

.....("`-/")_.-'"``-._
.......|.,`;.-._....)-;-,_`)
.....(v_,)'.._..)`-.\...``-'
...._.- _..-_/./.((.'.....[SuperBengalTiger]
..((,.-'...((,/

jemsbhai
Super Duper Asian

USA
4466 Posts

Posted - 16 Jun 2004 :  07:38:21            
hey BT. im bangla and muslim. and i speak urdu. fluently. true story: i went to one of my friend's house, back in high school. met his folks and twin sister. talked (in urdu) about a lot of stuff. they liked me sense of humor, and my attitude etc etc. then like 20 mins later his dad goes(in urdu) so where in pakistan are from? i smiled and asked him to guess. after a handful of wrong guesses, i said it, Bangladesh. there was a moment of silence. their faces (except me m8) looked like they just had diahorrea. without a word, the dad told the daughter off to her room. and such incidents have happened not once, but actually almost EVERY pakistani family i meet r like this, the moment they find im the scum of the earth, the lowest of all creation a bengali.

Page: of 4
 Topic   
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Asianforum.co.uk © AsianForum
This page was made by an Asian in 0.39 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000